My stars.

I don't know how to start. okay let's just begin. On 18th Jan I decided to sleep at Nana's room since Leen was going to sleep at Pah's room. If not the next morning i will walk to class alone. But sampai je bilik, yaya left me in the room and went to I-don't-know-where. Seriously that night I was so sad. I got Eco Test on the next morning from 8am till 10 am.  Leen went to study with Pah, while yaya i don't know. If they want to study together why tak ajak? Sampai hati :/  Dah lah satu hape pun tak faham. Baru nak ajak study sesama. There's this moment when you feel like being ignored by your friends, and you feel like you don't have anyone. You feel like everyone is trying to keep themselves away from you. You feel like they giving up on you. This kind of thing started running in my head. I feel like crying. but when yaya came. I tried to act normal. Phone dah start bunyi. text message and calls from friends and families nak wish birthday. Everyone in the room, Nana and Capin dah wish. I'm waiting for this "Happy birthday Lala" come out from yaya's mouth but NO. And also text message from Leen. but... NO. Boyfriend? NO. While On the phone with my first sister Nani, Nad put Sensual Palmolive Aroma Therapy shower gel on my hand. And she poured baby Johnson's powder on  my head. Thanks for the opening of my day Nad :')

19Jan2012. My 19th birthday.
Still no wish from yaya and leen. Eee sampai hati :( bayangkan orang yang paling rapat dengan kau tak wish? Hazim, Aqil, Faiz.. semua pun tak. Dasar Jahanam lah korang. Hahaha till I reached to the point where malas dah nak kisah. Lantak ah. On that night I slept in the same room sebab senang nak balik Klang terus pergi sama sama. Actually still waiting for both of you to wish. Including him. But.. hmph. No.

 While watching Titanic with Nana, yaya came....  and gave me this

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V


Awh :') Thank you so much for this. Ya Allah sumpah terharu. I read this in the train and I cried with smile on my face. Everyone in the train looked at me. Haha You guys are so sweet. Ee menyampah tahu? I don't know what else to say. I love you both so much. Sebenarnya nak nangis pun macam tak ternangis. Asal nak feeling je next page.. gelak. Hahaha Ahhhhh going to keep that book safe. Terima kasih sangat sangat. You put a big effort to make this kan? Dah lah masing masing mengeluh duit takde but you've printed all the pictures   mahal kan? Dengan test Eco.. nak study lagi. Thank you! Thank you! Oh and to Nana, Capin, Nad and poh too! Korang sepakat kan. Sampai hati :/ Haha

To Everyone who wishes me through Facebook, Text messages, Twitter, and calls. Thank you. Nani, Adik, Nana and Fatin Fatihah, Thanks for calling. Najah, Rafaa, Huzai, Cha, Fadd, Muiz, Bakal Abang Ipar, Shatirah, Laili, Nabil, Kimi Thanks for your sweet text messages. Thanks :') I love all of you! 

Dear you, thanks aa sebab tak wish. And surprise dah tak jadi surprise lagi dah. Boooooooo! Haha

My 6 Jahanam. Hihi 
**You are like stars. You may not always twinkle, but I know you're always there :)